Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year, new log

I have a blog that I use as a personal recording system, one that I use to communicate with good friends, one to share with my art group Tarragon Scrappers, and this one is for my creations only.
I created a record amount of art last year in 2008. I'd like to make even more in 2009. It is good to have it all in one place.

I'll begin things with the photo layout I created yesterday. Each month we get a layout challenge from Lori in the tarragon scrappers group. This layout seems odd to me. Even though I'm working on the 2007 Christmas album and a wedding album for Mary, I returned to my childhood photos and Amy Butler paper to complete this one. I've never given a crown to a person in layout. I gave my five year old head this one. I would have really dug this a lot. Plus it reminds me of the old margarine commercial where a crown magically appears on the person's head!
Love the way one can click on the pic to see it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment