Monday, March 2, 2009

Tarragon February challenges


My art group, Tarragon, is led by Lori Slawinski. She is a great source of inspiration. It has been nearly a year since she invited me to join this Yahoo group. The group has a monthly layout challenge and a semi weekly supply challenge. We met once in January and will meet each quarter this year at B&B scrapbooks.
Here are the two layouts I created with the heart challenge. I'd begun that first layout months ago with some cool packaging I received in the mail. Waited til now to complete the journaling and embellishments. The second layout is dome with a formerly framed engagement picture. Now the wedding picture is in the frame and the engagement pic is safe in an album. Aren't they photogenic?

The layout sketch was a challenge for me. Since I am creating pages as I go in 2009, I created these pages from a recent visit with friends. Love the big 6 X 8 prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment