Friday, November 20, 2009

Complete fall book, begin december daily


So thankful for Stacey's help on this one. Her bind-it-all and big binding hoop enabled me to expand this little book. Left just one page empty for Thanksgiving in Asheville.


Love these two pages featuring fun with the Vians. So grateful to Annie and Marty.




On to December Daily. Kira lent home her sewing machine today. What a help! It works so smoothly. I stitched these birds. I got the pattern for them from Lori last night. She got them at a recent unnamed workshop. :) It's so fun to share stuff with her. She notices the details.

This is my second December daily. Ali Edwards inspired both last year and this year with her version of this. Have seen some other people create some similar books. I love the idea that the structure is complete in November. All there is to do in December is add the photos and words. It was a fun project last year, so I'm committed to this year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment